December 02, 2012

In Vogue: The Editor's Eye Trailer


            

Hi!. Welcome to my blog, where I´ll be showing you my outfits, recipes and decoration. And I thought it was really appropriate as a first post to show you an advance of the new HBO documentary called The Editor´s Eye. If you enjoy The September Issue, can´t miss this one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I´m going to do.   


Hola!, Bienvenidos a mi blog, donde compartire desde mis outfits como recetas y decoración. Y me pareció muy apropiado como primer post mostrarles un avance de el nuevo documental de HBO que se llama The Editor´s Eye. Si les gusto The September Issue, no se lo pueden perder!. Espero que lo disfruten tanto como lo voy a disfrutar yo!. 

XOXO
Gime


                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leave your comments :)

ShareThis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...